What is Rainforest Blue Clay?
Rainforest Blue Clay - have you ever even heard of this clay, wondered what it is exactly, or what makes it such a purifying, detoxifying facemask? Well here is our definitive guide to Rainforest Blue Clay that will answer all your questions, and more.
What IS Rainforest Blue Clay? Our Blue Clay found deep in the remote rainforests of southern Costa Rica and as it is a 'rainforest clay' is sourced near pure fresh spring water. The blue clay goes to work on the skin by drawing out impurities, toxins and excess oils, and helps to brighten and refine the complexion. If you want to Detoxify your skin this is the purchase you need to add to cart if you want itty-bitty pores and bright, beautiful, silky-smooth skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Rainforest Blue Clay?
It's just one powerful ingredient, the Rainforest Blue Clay is rich in minerals that lock in moisture and detoxify the skin. Here are some of the blue clay's most important minerals – silica, magnesium and zinc – and their complexion-perfecting actions.
Silica: An anti-inflammatory substance, silica helps the skin retain its natural moisture, while also boosting collagen production and cell renewal. Great for all skin types, it’s especially beneficial for dry, sensitive and eczema-prone skin types.
Magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral that helps the skin to retain its natural fatty acids. Meaning? It improves the appearance of the skin and helps keep it comfortable, plump and youthful.
Zinc: Zinc is a natural skincare remedy that helps to treat impurities. With anti-inflammatory properties, it’s especially beneficial for treating acne and acne scarring. Promoting natural cell regeneration, zinc also helps to resurface the skin for a more youthful look.
What’s In A Rainforest Blue Clay Face Mask?
Our Rainforest Blue Clay has only one ingredient which is an organic clay from Mother Nature only found in the rainforest near pure spring water in Costa Rica – NO added preservatives, parabens, NOR additional ingredients – 100% ORGANIC.
How Do You Use Rainforest Blue Clay?
Here’s how to use our Rainforest Blue Clay Detoxifying Mask, no matter your skin type.
- Cleanse your skin to remove any makeup, dirt, or other impurities.
- Apply the mask to your face in a thin layer, using your fingers or a brush.
- Let the mask dry for 10 minutes. The mask will start feeling tight on the skin.
- Remove with warm water, pat your skin dry, moisturise then reveal your fresh and radiant glow.
For oily and combination skin, we suggest masking 2-3 times a week. For sensitive or dry skin, use once or twice a week – and make sure you do a patch test 24-hours before your first use.
What Are The Benefits Of Rainforest Blue Clay?
Our purifying blue clay has a variety of benefits for the skin. Many of our customers from around the world have told us that it......
- Leads to brighter skin: Rainforest Blue Clay is lightly exfoliating and works to remove dead skin cells to reveal the bright, fresh skin underneath.
- Removes excess oil: Blue Clay naturally draws out impurities and oils from the skin to leave a beautiful, naturally matte finish.
- Refines pores: By drawing out dirt and sebum, blue clay helps prevent blockages and promotes a smooth, refined complexion.